I just wanted to share with all of you some simple tips to lead a healthier lifestyle that I have learned over the past year and a half.
- Drink more water: an easy way to archive this is to simply carry a bottle of water with you everywhere you go and soon enough you will be filling it up a few time a day and feel the benefits of being hydrated.
- Eat clean: there are a lot of definitions on this but for me it consists on looking at the ingredients, the less chemicals the best and this also applies for any product, ranging from beauty to cleaning. You should look to eat things that come from nature.
- Be more active through out your day: by moving more you will be incorporating workouts without noticing. From personal experience, I am quite skinny but I have benefited greatly from just moving around more than just working out a few times a week, now I'm not saying you shouldn't work out, you should, but it should come accompanied from an active lifestyle.
- Be in nature:being in nature is fantastic. You get to smell the fresh air, soak up the sunshine, look at animals, but most importanly, you learn to be present, you learn to be with yourself and those around you without the constant distraction from technology, you learn to respect the earth for it's our beautiful home.
- Having a good nights sleep: sleep is very important, it's when your body heals itself, when your energy levels are replenished day after day. I have to admit that even though I sleep enough hours I can't seem to wake up refreshed most days and it's something i'm trying to work on.
- Stress managing: modern society carries a lot of stress on their shoulders and everyone should learn to let go of things that don't serve them any good, to make space everyday to do at least one thing that makes them happy, to seek some quiet time and to spend time with loved ones.
So there are some of my tips for simple health, I have much more but these are quite important and once you start applying these the rest will just come naturally.
Hope my lovely readers like this and if you have some advise you want to share, feel free to comment below.